About Me

My photo
Texas
An attempt to put my jumbled thoughts into words.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Things that made me smile this week


Our first LEAF (Leadership & Empowerment of Aggie Females) event was a success!



The beautiful 'hand-painted' picture frame! Thank you PF, you always make me smile!



Me (looking exhausted after thirteen hours of being at the Woman's Leadership Conference!) standing next to the stunning Fox News anchor Mrs. E.D. Hill.




Listening to the gracious Former First Lady Mrs. Barbara Bush at the WFSN luncheon.


Me with my wonderful LEAF girls!


I finally ventured into our local art gallery to find Kristy Deetz's collection properly named "Earth Text". It consists of chunks of wood that she has cleverly designed to represent metaphors and what not relating to books. The above picture is called Table of Contents.



I put up a 3' Christmas tree in my room... I'm excited!


I thoroughly cleaned my room.... finally

No comments: