About Me

My photo
Texas
An attempt to put my jumbled thoughts into words.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I wish...

...people looked up at the sky more often, instead of worrying so much about where they're going

...Americans would realize what an amazing life we lead here compared to third world countries where people literally have nothing.

...my female counterparts took education more seriously, enabling them to take care of themselves.

...my friends realized how much there is to life, and would never settle for anything but the best!

...everyone could dream big, and know that nothing is impossible.

...there were less hate in the world, it takes too much effort to hate.

...bookstores and libraries were the places young people could be found spending time on weekends, instead of malls and bars.

...God played a more prevalent part in society.

...people would realize what they're capable of and had more confidence in their abilities.

...the phrase 'It only takes one person to change the world' inspired more people to take action.

I wish for a lot of things, and I hope you do too.

No comments: