About Me

My photo
Texas
An attempt to put my jumbled thoughts into words.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I was tagged...

4 things I did today (or yesterday rather)
1. Fried fish outside at 9am with one of the most wonderful families I've ever met.
2. Drove for 4 hours and sang my heart out to music from the 70's, 80's & 90's.
3. Saw friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and felt I made amends with them while also realizing why I chose not to see them more often.
4. Cried just for the sake of crying.

4 things on to do list

1. Buy my parents Christmas gifts,with their money.... it's completely counterproductive I know.
2. Decide where in Europe I want to spend my summer, and relish in the fact that I'm fortunate enough to go and experience a different culture.
3. Try my hardest to get as close to a 4.0 as I can, dream big right?
4. Have the most amazing New Years surrounded by the people I love.

4 guilty pleasures

1. Walking around my apt in pajamas and high heels.
2. Reading fantasy books and choosing to believe that in some parallel universe magic is real.
3. Cold Stone Creamery, that place is the devil.
4. Day-Dreaming about the man that I will someday marry.

4 random facts
1. I often times find myself blaring hip-hop and attempting to dance around my room.
2. As much as I hate being this way I'm the perfect future house wife, I love to cook, clean and scrapbook.
3. I've always felt that I'll do something great with my life.
4. When I was a child I used to dream about going to third world countries and taking care of the indigenous people's hamsters....it makes no sense I know, do they even have hamsters? Now that I'm older I of course care more about going over to help the actual people.

No comments: