About Me

My photo
Texas
An attempt to put my jumbled thoughts into words.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Friendship

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

What a few of my friends have taught me:

Scott/Oyler- You have both shown me that true friendship withstands the obstacle of distance, every time I talk to either of you I find myself laughing the entire time.

Carrie- You help me to realize that life is fun, and it’s not meant to be taken seriously all of the time. I mean, who else would dance around with me while holding knifes?

Ruth- Like we already said, pretty much every bad thing that can happen has happened to us, but we’ve been there for each other to get through it. You’ve helped me to open up and realize it’s ok to lean on someone else for strength.

Meg- You came into my life at the perfect time and have been such an inspiration. You challenge me to see things differently and always have the BEST advice, you’ll never know how much I look up to you.

Jonne- You encourage me to be more service oriented. I really respect how you stepped in and helped me with Micheal and Tay when you had absolutely no obligation to do so, but did it out of the goodness in your heart.

John/Lee- I have NEVER met anyone quite like either of you. You are constantly coming up with clever yet unwholesome sayings. You two make me laugh so hard, though I immediately feel bad about laughing about whatever derogatory thing you’ve said!

Jonathan- You taught me about real love, for that I’ll always be grateful.

Brubby Aaron- You keep me grounded and help me to realize when I’m being dumb, which seems to be just about all of the time according to you! You’re my favorite brother and I really wish I could be more like you.

Eric- You’re such an incredible guy who pushes me to reach my full potential. You’re a shining example of how hard work pays off in the end. You’re going to be so successful in life, just promise never to lose your great sense of humor. I’m excited to beat you in mgmt next semester!